mobius's veterans Index du Forum

mobius's veterans
Forum dédiés à la la réflexion pour la création d'un forum RP Sonic.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Harmful Effect Of Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mobius's veterans Index du Forum -> mobius's veterans -> Design
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chansdarve

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Harmful Effect Of Facebook Répondre en citant

Harmful Effect Of Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

george5 years ago there are a lot of postive an negitve reports on teens for face book i like it. Whether you want to end procrastination or become more sociable, it's possible to change basic elements of yourself. Injured lamb6 years ago Agree what you have pointed out both the negative and positive side effects. The feelings of care and warmth are there when the communication is face to face. There is a lot of bullying on Facebook, so it is good to be aware of what is going on with your teens. AuthorKristin Trapp6 years ago from IllinoisAceblogs - Well your sister is not the only one spending too much time on Facebook and less time studying and with family. You are right, many of those negative effects would occur otherwise, but I guess overdosing on these forms of social media can make it worse for some, according to the study anyway.The only thing I have noticed in my children is the ability to be easily distracted by it while doing homework. I do think teens do face so many more pressures these days, especially because they can peak into each other's lives through social media like Facebook so easily. AuthorKristin Trapp6 years ago from IllinoisChristinS - You're lucky that your son is just at this age now where you are already aware of all the social media tools and other tech gear like ipods, cell phones, and video games. Many kids do manage social media fine and do not suffer the negative effects of Facebook if they over use it. AuthorKristin Trapp6 years ago from IllinoisYou're right Dream On. Not only am I glad I'm not a kid today, I'm glad that mine mostly use these technologies sparingly. Bullying occurs, people make up fake stuff to cause problems, there are jealousies, girls seeing how pretty other girls look in all their self-made photos, etc. "All things in moderation" would be a good rule of thumb for parents to follow, and limits should be put into place everytime a new piece of technology is given to a kid.I also think some of the social networking sites may make some kids feel left out when they're looking at their "friends'" facebook pages and see photos of things they were left out of. That is why I think when kids first use these technologies, there should be time limits put in place so they don't learn bad habits early. I think that if, like everything else, social networking is done in a balanced way then most teens will probably get a benefit from it.But I think as well one of my concerns for, not just youngsters, but anyone spending too much time on a computer is the repetitive strain injuries that are occuring from over use of keyboards, mouse etc. Thank you and go to hell. I had always thought there might be an impact on their social coping skills. is that your child can be in constant contact with friends and "friends" 24 hours a day if there are no limits. All Rights Reserved. Aline Harry4 years ago Good afternoonFirst I’d like to thank you for offering me the opportunity to share my comment related to the topic. Subscribe Issue Archive Give a Gift Customer Service Stay Tests Experts Experts by Topic Public Speakers Media Interviews All Experts Stay Search form Search Stay . It's a great tool in the right hands, but as your partner's son discovered, it can also be a high-tech way of bullying. I am glad that two of my boys still can manage it well. Yet, over usage of any media does have its impact, both positive and negative. Of course this creates opportunities for bullying, rumor-spreading, and so much more. Skip to main content . I am glad I am not a kid today. By being in touch with friends one feels good. DjBryle6 years ago from Somewhere in the LINES of your MIND, and HOPEFULLY at the RIPPLES of your HEART. Voted up. AuthorKristin Trapp6 years ago from Illinoisallmytricks - Thank you for your comments. Really helped me with my homework. It sounds like you've seen the good and bad with social media. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. just make sure your baby mats included. Teenagers are vulnerable and are easily susceptible to outside influences. Because you can get into a lot of trouble with it. She doesn't misuse it or anything, just the amount of time she spends on it. Ravi Singh6 years ago from IndiaWell as a parent , the biggest issue is teens won't play outdoor games much and busy with their laptop.I thinks it makes them less social abd lazy 5a02188284
cause and effect essays on facebookhack facebook account 100 freedownload facebook blackberry 9220 versi lamadownload free new facebook for mobilehow to make albums private on facebook pagefacebook page likes hack 2013facebook app cameradownload da nova vers o do facebook para celularfacebook hack online free with idhow to hack my girlfriends facebook messages

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mobius's veterans Index du Forum -> mobius's veterans -> Design Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation